The E-Curve Distributor will drop right in your Ford 289/302 and fire up its performance. The E-Curve Distributor features a digital control module that manages the timing curve replacing the centrifugal advance springs and weights. This module lets you select from nearly 100 different advance curves, including a vacuum advance by turning two rotary dials! You can also set an rpm limit that will protect your engine from over-rev damage caused by a missed shift or driveline failure. These distributors are also fit with a high-output ignition module so there is no need to run an external ignition box. This combination makes these distributors ideal for restored muscle cars and street rods to keep a stock or clean appearance under the hood.
- Digitally controlled, stand-alone distributor
- Adjustable electronic advance with vacuum advance
- Select up to 100 different curves through two rotary dials
- High output ignition module for a powerful spark
- Set a rev limit to protect your engine from overrev damage
- Simple three wire connection and you’re ready-to-run